Our family is in Peru for two years to serve with Extreme Nazarene. We are living in the jungle city of Puerto Maldonado supporting our team of 8 missionaries as 12 churches are planted here in 18 months! Please keep checking in to keep up on our our ministry and adventures in Peru!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here is a picture we took of a beautiful church in Arequipa. I actually had my camera out to take pics of our neighborhood on the way down the El Centro...but, I did not have the memory card in for the trip down so again, only pictures of the beautiful sights came home with me. I am constantly seeing really random things I want to photograph to share with you all and so I need to keep my camera on me more often. And, I need to take them soon before these things become normal;)

No comments: