Our family is in Peru for two years to serve with Extreme Nazarene. We are living in the jungle city of Puerto Maldonado supporting our team of 8 missionaries as 12 churches are planted here in 18 months! Please keep checking in to keep up on our our ministry and adventures in Peru!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

This weekend...

...Tyson is visiting his brother in Texas. Kai is spending the weekend with my super great friend, Erin. And I am home with another super great friend, Melissa, packing away. A great weekend on all accounts...hopefully there will be a significant dent in the packing/organizing...but either way, good times had by all:) I am once again blessed by amazing friends who are so willing to help...and I have learned over the past year that help is okay, that asking and allowing help is not only a blessing to me but to those that help is accepted from. As I love to help others, I need to let them help me. Thank you friends...words cannot express the gratitude we have. Thank. you.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh friend, we had a blast! That "kid" melts my heart :)

Melissa said...

I'm so stoked for my new roommates...and nightly popcorn! :)