Our family is in Peru for two years to serve with Extreme Nazarene. We are living in the jungle city of Puerto Maldonado supporting our team of 8 missionaries as 12 churches are planted here in 18 months! Please keep checking in to keep up on our our ministry and adventures in Peru!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks for your prayers!

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Tyson has recovered and is doing well and so is Kai. We are extremely thankful to all of you who are faithful in praying for us! God Bless you all:)
Much love from The Smiths!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD! Try and get a roll of Screen! and bed netting! Everyone will be here tomorrow, I just may take a 'sick' day. Ruth went to hospital, as she has a terrible cough. Kiwi Died yesterday and Bajo took it VERY HARD.Cried and cried....She went fast. Tracy, do you have a cell I call you at? LOVE MOM<><><><>It has been cool and raining every day, I love it,as I don't have to water...

Jamie Anderson said...

Alison and I love and miss you guys - we're in e-burg with Brice and Julie and have been getting the deets on your time from them - fun to see the Kai pics on the other blog! We'll follow from now on!
Deep blessings in Jesus from the Anderson posse,
Jamie :)

Mac's said...

We have loved reading your "blogs". I hope that is the right term and I hope this gets to you. Kai is lookin grand, and so are you two. I have the mailing address for Iquitos that you sent to Georganne, but it didn't include a postal code (Zip code). I will assume that I don't need one to get mail to you guys.
We love you and will continue our prayers for your success. Uncle Kent and Aunt Peggy